The Business Consultant Certification Track equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to lead the initial stages of basic inRiver implementation project.
This course combines self-paced learning modules with activities, hands-on exercises and remote live sessions.
After you have completed the course, you will be able to
- Analyze requirements of the business
- Transform product information into a scalable and secure Elastic Data Model
- Build the foundation for securing data quality
- Enable business users to work efficiently with inRiver
- Prepare inRiver for publishing content to several channels
about course dates and course modalities.
When you enroll for the course you will be billed the training fee of €1050 / 1050 USD via invoice. The fee also includes access to the inRiver Training Environment with a dedicated account that you can use for 4 weeks. If a cancellation or rescheduling request is received less than 10 (ten) working days before the first session, or in the case of absence without prior notice, the entire training fee will be invoiced without notice.