Chicago inRiver iPMC Business Consultant Certification Training
Upcoming sessions: TBD Location: 125 South Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60606 (Floor 2)
Enroll for this course and then reserve your seat.
How to enroll and register
Each onsite training session has 20 available seats, so don't miss out by waiting too long with registering!
- Enroll by clicking top left on the Enroll button.
- If you haven't already created a user for the Academy Portal, you will now be asked to do so. Your account will be activated once you click on the link in the confirmation email you will receive.
- Once you have enrolled to this course you must at your earliest convenience go into the course and register for the specific session you want to attend.
Do this by clicking top left on the Begin Course button.
- One hour after enrolling to this course, you will automatically be enrolled to the Certification preparatory online course. This you must complete prior to attending the training session.
- 08.30 Coffee and Sandwich
- 09.00 Training begins
- 10.30 Coffee Break
- 10.50 Training session
- 12.30 Lunch Break
- 13.30 Training session
- 15.00 Coffee Break
- 15.20 Training Session
- 17.00 Day ends
Food and beverage is included in the course fee.
What to bring
You'll only need to bring your own laptop with a browser installed (preferably Chrome).
Purpose and Goal
In our work to ensure the quality of delivery, we train and certify individuals to provide you with the necessary tools to successfully implement inRiver.
The Business Consultant Certification Training will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to apply best practices to an iPMC implementation. This includes:
- Understanding of where a PIM system fit into the total flow of Product Information and what purpose it fills.
- Understanding the challenges of product information management and the needs of the customers.
- Knowledge of the different functionalities and apps in iPMC.
- Understanding of the concepts and components of the Marketing Model.
- The skills needed to use the iPMC Modelling App.
- Understanding of how the Marketing Model can support different enrichment needs.
- Skills needed to build a Marketing Model.
- Understanding of the principles and interactions that have to be considered when building a Marketing Model.
- Understanding of the channel concept and its management.
- Understanding of, and the ability to, set up and configure a basic enrichment process with the tools part of the Harmony in Workload concept.
After completing this training and having passed the certification assignment you will receive a certification diploma. This will be valid for two years, after which you will automatically get a reminder sign up for a brush-up course where any new aspects of iPMC will be covered. This will be free of charge, but mandatory to keep your certificate.
Enrolling for this course is free of charge.Once you have registered for one of the onsite sessions a fee of $1250 will be charged
You may only opt-out from being charged by cancelling your registration 10 workdays prior to the actual onsite training.
RegistrationRegistration for onsite sessions must be done ten workdays in advance.
Cancellations of onsite session registrations have to be made, at the very latest, ten workdays in advance.
Any cancellations later than ten days in advance will lead to being charged the full fee.