Why this course?
Implementing inriver means analyzing how a Product Information Management (PIM) team collaborates and recommending changes to their workflow so that they can make the most out of working with inriver. And as a Business Consultant, you want to shine with this important task. We are here to help you whether:
- Your PIM team is working with inriver for the first time. So far they have been working with different files and now they need a more efficient way to manage their workflow in inriver.
- Your customer organization has undergone some changes and now they are asking you to ensure that the workflow of their PIM team continues to run as smoothly as possible.
This course introduces you to working with workflows in inriver from an end-user perspective.
Are there any prerequisites?
This e-learning course assumes that you are already familiar with a range of topics as it builds on them. Because of this, you should have already completed the following e-learning courses:
- PIM Fundamentals
- Inriver functionalities overview
- The Elastic Data Model
- Navigating inriver
What about the format of this course?
This course is entirely self-paced and you can take it in your own time. It includes:
- Theoretical materials to introduce the concept of workflow with the help of a case study
- Quizzes at regular intervals to help you assess if you have your learning under control
How much time should I set aside?
We estimate that you will need 3-4 hours end-to-end without the optional Community articles readings and past webinar session recordings. How much time you need to complete this course depends on your familiarity with inriver.
We designed this course so that you explore it in piecemeal and at your own pace, with short videos that you can pause and rewatch, and articles you can refer to as needed.